Sunday morning breakfast is lazy and leisurely and so it has to be something special. But at the same time it has to be quick to make and filling. So, here is a breakfast idea that the family will love. Omelet with Italian Dash.
Don’t get bothered with the long list of ingredients, just use whatever you have in your kitchen. But eggs are a must (Bad joke)
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 3 eggs
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 4 Black Olives Sliced
- 4 Green Olives Sliced
- 1 tbsp Basil (preferably fresh)
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- 1 tbsp Parsley dried
- 3 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese or any other cheese of your choice
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper or our good old red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp butter (use white butter if you are health conscious) / oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients.
- In a hot pan add the butter and spread it on the entire surface.
- Slowly pour the mixture. Let it cook for about 8-10 minutes on slow flame.
- Now carefully turn the omelet to cook on the other side.
- Let is cook for about two minutes.
- Get ready to dig into your Omelet with Italian Dash!
If you are eating a late breakfast and want to make it really filling roll out a few plain parathas. And yes, Masala Chai is a must to go along