This was my first buy from NYX and I fell in love with it, instantly. I am not an eye-shadow fan but the colors just got me in a trance. It is the 5 color eye-shadow by NYX from The Caribbean Collection. This palette is called I Dream of St. Lucia. It sounds pretty and looks prettier. All we can think when we hear “Caribbean” are the coconut trees, the sandy beach, blue sky, glistening sun and bikinis. Well, all that in one palette. Not bad, eh?
PARROT GREEN, SEA BLUE, BRIGHT YELLOW, ROSY PINK AND ORANGE.
PALETTE NUMBER: ESP5C09
PRICE: RS.617 (TOTALLY WORTH IT!)
You can buy here online: http://www.junglee.com/NYX-Eye-Shadow-Palette-Color
(IF YOU LIVE IN MUMBAI THEN RUSH TO THE NEW BEAUTY CENTRE STORE, NOW!!)
This palette comes with two eye-shadow brushes and a mirror. I am not a fan the eye-shadow brush so I use my individual ones. These shades are perfect for summer but the orange is a very festive color for us, so summer or Diwali, we use our orange to the fullest.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Always apply lots of mascara after you wear the eye-shadow to define your lashes or they disappear in the color.
- Apply the rest of your make-up AFTER the eye make-up because the eye-shadow spills on your face which you can brush off.
- Apply a base of primer before the eye-shadow.
- Colors are bright
- Can be removed easily with make-up remover
- Does not stain the eye-lid
- Very powdery
- Needs a primer underneath the shadow
- Does not stay for long without the primer
- This eye shadow is not a paraben-free cosmetic