From the Maybelline New York EYESTUDIO, I present to you: COLOR TATTOO
It is the 24HR Cream Gel EYESHADOW which is available in 9 shades. My shade is 20 Painted Purple.
The color is VIBRANT and HIGHLY pigmented (thumbs up) plus the texture is creamy. It comes with an eye shadow brush which is complimentary, temporarily. Unlike other shades this one has a metallic sheen.
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK EYE STUDIO COLOR TATTOO costs Rs.350/- and weighs 4 grams.
BUY IT HERE: NewU stores, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop and New Beauty Centre, Mumbai.
(Color Tattoos are not available online)
This color is PERFECT for winter mainly because everything is dull and make-up should have a pop of color if not your clothes to give you that extra credit. This eye shadow is easy to apply and doesn’t need a base because it is creamy. You have the option to apply a thin layer if you don’t want a lot of color but if you do, then knock yourself out and use as much as you want. It works perfect for brown and black eyes. Best way to use this eye-shadow color, for an everyday basis, is to pair it with a thick cat-eye liner and heavy mascara. Purple-black smokey eyes works best too, if you want to go all out. Never wear purple with red (lips) instead opt for pink or nude. If you are worried about “how to apply” then let me tell you, there will be a tutorial soon to help you with that.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Moisturize your face and eyes.
- Apply primer if you want to.
- Take some product on the ring finger or the eye shadow brush.
- Dab the product onto your eyes, till midway.
- Apply a thick liner and make a cat-eye (diagonally upward at the outer corner).
- Then apply the eye shadow aligned with the liner.
- Fill your water line with kajol/kohl.
- Lots and lots of mascara! And Voila!
- Cream-gel based
- Highly pigmented
I cannot really think of any.