Having reviewed Vivel Cell renew Fortify+Repair Body Lotion earlier, I will now review the other offering in the range, the Vivel Cell renew Fortify+Repair Hand Creme. About Vivel Cell renew Fortify+Repair Hand Creme: It comes in a convenient 50ml pack with a flip-top. Has thick, creamy consistency, absorbs well without leaving the palms greasy. Leaves hands soft and hydrated.
Price: Rs.99 for 50ml
- Conveniently packaged in an easy-squeeze tube with a flip-top. I can easily carry it in my handbag
- I only needed a peanut sized ball of creme for a single application
- Quickly absorbed into my skin without leaving my hands greasy
- My palms did not start sweating after I applied the creme as is the case with a lot of hand lotions like. Maybe its because of the cool and dry Bangalore weather, it may act differently in hot and humid conditions
- The moisturized feel did not completely go away even after i washed my hands with plain water. Only the use of soap/hand-wash made my hands feel dry again
- Relatively affordable compared to the Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand and Nail cream from The Body Shop that I am currently using
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- The slightly ‘clinical’ smell is a bit of a put-off
- Contains Methylparaben and Propylparaben
Overall: If you want a good, long-lasting hand creme and don’t mind the parabens but are also cost conscious, you can definitely give this a try.